Printer working improperly may be caused by the many different reasons, and let's get started with some basic checking on your Brother 7360N Printer:
1. Verify that the printer works by scanning in another application, in case there's no problem with your printer at all. If the problems recur when you scan into another application, then that means the printer do have something wrong.
2. Restart your computer with startup items disabled.
3. Rescan the image using a different color mode.
4. Scanning into Acrobat in some color modes can cause problems when using certain printers.
5. Specify the image size in the preview panel of the printer software.
If the problem persists after your trying all the things above, I assume the problem could be caused by a driver issue. Install the latest printer driver for your Brother 7360N Printer can be a solution.
How to download the printer driver on Brother's official website?
Well, I'd say DriverTuner can be the solution to that problem. DriverTuner, as a great driver updating tool, it can help you keep the drivers on your computer being up-to-date and improve the system performance.
Articles for:brother printer 7360n