There's something wrong with your Linksys computer these days? Well, if so, I'd like to teach you how to download the latest drivers to resolve these driver-related problems.
Access the Device Manager following these tips:
1. Click on the Start button.
2. Type the following command in the search box and then hit the Enter key: devmgmt.msc.
Running Device Manager provides you with basic information about all the drivers in your system. You can see the status of various device drivers on your Linksys computer now. If there's a yellow question mark next to the name of certain hardware in Device Manager, there might be a problem. Right-click the name of the hardware, and then click Properties; Click the General tab, and then look in the Device status box to identify problems with the hardware. If there's a problem, you might need a new driver.
1. Log on to http://support.linksys.com/en-apac/support/linksys?icid=global-header-support-link.
2. Enter the model number of your Linksys device in the Search Box and search for it.
3. Select the version of your Linksys device from the drop-down list.
4. All the drivers right for your device should be displayed in order. Find the driver that you need, click the Download button.
5. Find the driver that you need and click the Download link for the file you want to download.
6. Save the driver file (.exe) in a suitable place, such as Desktop.
7. Right-click the downloaded ZIP-file and then click Extract All Files.
8. Double-click the folder that has the same name as the downloaded file. The folder will contain the files needed for the driver installation.
Get Automatic Drivers UpdateIf the driver you need is not available from the manufacturer's website, you can also have a try on DriverTuner. It can auto detect the model of your device and the version of the Microsoft® Windows operating system installed in your computer. If a new driver is available, the tool is designed to help you download it automatically. After a successful download of the driver, the tool will provide you an option to install it.
Articles for:linksys download