There's something wrong with your Epson Stylus Color 740 Printer? Having no clue how that happens? Well, the reasons behind this could be various and outdated or missing drivers cannot be ignored for its crucial part on good performance of printer. You wanna solve the problem and get it work again? Then you should try these tips one by one.Before get a new driver for your Epson Stylus Color 740, check these things:
1. Make sure your printer is powered up and connected to your Windows computer according to the manufacturer's instructions;
2. Make sure the printer is connected to a working power outlet by verifying each end of the power cable;
3. Make sure you did press the printer power button. Believe me, it may be the solution of your problem sometimes;
4. Make sure the power and data cables (parallel cable or USB cable) are connected to both the printer and computer;
5. Make sure there's paper and ink available.
Still not works? Well, get the latest printer driver for your Epson Stylus Color 740 can probably be the solution to the problem.
You can manually get drivers via Epson's official website.
How to update the printer driver on Epson' official website?
Do these things above should make your Epson Stylus Color 740 work again. However, you won't get content result if you get anything wrong when you performing these installing steps. So, if there's one program could do all these things for you, that's couldn't be better, huh?
DriverTuner is especially designed for updating drivers for people. Under the help of DriverTuner, you don't have to visit the manufacturer website to find the driver exactly for your computer. DriverTuner can scan your PC's brand and model, OS firstly, and then find the appropriate drivers for you and install them automatically within minutes.
Articles for:epson stylus color 740