How to download Lenovo Windows 10 drivers manually
You can find free drivers on the internet. You needn't spend any money, you can find the Lenovo drivers from Lenovo's official website usually. If you don't know how to download the drivers, you can get some ideas from below. The screen shots below will be your reference.
1. Log on Lenovo's official website.
2. In the home page, choose Product Support and select your computer type from the list.
3. Then search the product according to your Lenovo product name.
How to find your product name
Normally, you can find it on the receipt, you can also find the name from the machine. The product name for different computer types often located in different places. For Laptops, you can find your product name on the label at the bottom of your machine. For desktops, you will get your product name on the label at the rear chassis of your computer.
4. After choosing the product model, you will see all drivers from your machine listed.
5. Choose the driver you need, and select the Operating System as Windows 10 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (32-bit). Then download and install the latest version of the driver.
Download Lenovo Windows 10 drivers automatically
It's not very easy to download drivers from Lenovo's website. If you don't know your product, you can't find the driver you want. In order to get drivers more easily and quickly, you can try to use driver update tool. DriverTuner is a wonderful driver update tool which can check for the driver issues, download and install the drivers automatically. You can get the driver you want with a few clicks.