Step 1 Using Manual Driver Detection
1. Go to the "Start" menu and launch the control panel. Click "System and Security" followed by "Device Manager" from the "System" field.
2. Expand the "Display Adapters" section from the list of available hardware devices. Double-click your ATI Radeon video card, go to the "Driver" tab and press "Update Driver."
3. Click "Browse My Computer for Driver Software" to locate your ATI drivers manually within your local hard drive.
4. Click "Browse," select the folder where your ATI Radeon drivers reside, then press "OK."
5. Click "Next" to have Windows update the device driver. Once finished, click "Close" and restart your computer.
Step 2 Download ATI Radeon drivers from website
1.Download your corresponding ATI Radeon drivers from the official website: . Save the file to your computer or open/run it directly after the download completes.
2.Double-click the file in question. Click "Next" followed by "Browse" to assign a temporary file extraction location within your local hard drive. Click "Install" to initialize the procedure.
3.Click "Next" at the "Welcome" screen followed by the "Install" option shown. Select the "Express" option, then read and accept the end-user license agreement to continue.
4.Click "Browse" to specify the ATI Radeon driver's installation path. Once a path is assigned, the setup wizard will inspect your system's configuration and install the drivers. Click "Finish" when setup completes to exit the installation wizard.
Did you got it work? If the two steps did nothing, you can follow Step 3.
Step 3 Download Driver Update Tool--DriverTuner
DriverTuner was created to save your time resolving driver problems by providing you with a single, automatically tool. By downloading DriverTuner you can instantly resolve your drivers problems by scanning your PC for outdated, missing or corrupt drivers, which are then automatically updated to the most compatible version.
Articles for:ati radeon hd 3450