Today, I'm going to share a few tips on how you can update drivers for your Linskys AE1000.
1. Click Start, type Uninstall Program, and press Enter.
2. In the Uninstall window that appears, go through the list and find your device or drivers. Double-click the entry to begin the uninstallation process.
1. Log on to http://support.linksys.com/en-apac/support/linksys?icid=global-header-support-link.
2. Enter "Linksys AE1000" in the Search Box and search for it.
3. Select the version of your Linksys AE1000 from the drop-down list.
4. All the drivers right for your device should be displayed in order. Find the driver that you need, click the Download button.
5. Save the driver file (.exe) in a suitable place, such as Desktop.
6. Double-click the driver file that you downloaded just now and follow the instructions.
Get Automatic Driver UpdatesIf the driver you need is not available from the manufacturer's website, you can also have a try on DriverTuner. It can auto detect the model of your device and the version of the Microsoft® Windows operating system installed in your computer. If a new driver is available, the tool is designed to help you download it automatically. After a successful download of the driver, the tool will provide you an option to install it.
Articles for:linksys ae1000